PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Build and refactor architecture of different company services;
- Integrate and support of the payment system;
- Develop of the payment gateway;
- Support development team;
- Code review.
Essential professional experience:
- 5 years experience developing in PHP;
- Hands-on with Yii2, Symfony, or Laravel;
- Knowledge of MySQL, Postgres;
- Understanding of a client-side architecture, HTTPS in particular;
- Understanding of SOLID, KISS, DRY, Design patterns.
- English Intermediate;
- LAMP, Linux CLI;
- Ability to work in a team (team player);
- Self-development (mastering new technologies and tools).
We care of your:
- Medical insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, tennis);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
- English classes.
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.