We are a highly successful company with great ambitions. We operate in a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never be afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have the resources to bring these into motion.
Product/Dev: PHP (7.4+, Laravel 5.7+), MySQL, MongoDb, Docker, Angular v9+, RabbitMQ.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Develop and maintain marketing services;
- Database design;
- Implement testing (Unit, integration);
- Refactor and bottleneck optimization;
- Participate in setting up CI/CD processes;
Essential professional experience:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in PHP Developer role;
- Strong knowledge of PHP;
- Good knowledge of Laravel 5.7+;
- Experience with MongoDB;
- Experience with RabbitMQ
- Experience with Relational DB (MySQL, ClickHouse);
- Experience with REST;
- Knowledge of commonly accepted software design principles (design patterns, anti-patterns, refactoring, etc);
- Experience with distributed, high-loaded, and high-availability systems;
- Experience with version control systems (Git);
- Good knowledge of Unix-like operating systems;
- Knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures;
- Knowledge of Docker.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience with Redis;
- Experience with Grafana;
- Experience with JS, Angular, NodeJS, Webpack;
- Experience with OpenAPI, Swagger;
- Experience with RabbitMQ;
- Fast learner;
- Ready for challenges.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.