Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
Transport HUB team is responsible for handling all outcoming notifications to users at Parimatch.
We manage and maintain high deliverability on channels like email, SMS, native push, and web push.
Our main targets are:
– developing and maintaining high stability of our platform;
– researching and developing new channels of communication with users;
– being stable and scalable for the company’s needs.
Infra/DevOps: Docker, AWS, K8S, Prometheus, Grafana, GitlabCI, Flux, Helm.
Product/Dev: PHP (7.4+, Symfony 5.x), Kafka, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Supervisor, AngularJS.
We invite those who are fired up to:
- Develop and maintain marketing services;
- Database design;
- Implement testing (Unit, integration);
- Refactor and bottleneck optimization;
- Participate in setting up CI/CD processes;
- Implement monitoring (Grafana).
Essential professional experience:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in PHP Developer role;
- Strong knowledge of PHP;
- Good knowledge of Symfony 5.x;
- Experience with Kafka;
- Experience with Relational DB (MySQL);
- Experience with REST, RPC;
- Knowledge of commonly accepted software design principles (design patterns, anti-patterns, refactoring, etc);
- Experience with distributed, high-loaded, and high-availability systems;
- Experience with version control systems (Git);
- Good knowledge of Unix-like operating systems;
- Knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures;
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience with Redis;
- Experience with Grafana;
- Experience with JS, ReactJs, NodeJS, Webpack;
- Experience with OpenAPI, Swagger;
- Experience with Supervisor, systems;
- Fast learner;
- Ready for challenges.