Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
As a Senior Product Analyst, you will become an important member of the small, high-caliber, focused, and mission-driven Launch team, expanding Parimatch products to new locations in support of the Go Global strategy.
You will play an impactful role in maintaining and exceeding operational objectives by overseeing key business and product metrics and KPIs, analyzing real-time data, holding data discovery together with Product team peers, and building reports using appropriate systems.
We invite those who are fired up to:
- Build manual and automated reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale;
- Track metrics and find points of growth/bottlenecks — we are truly data-driven and that is how we grow;
- Generate hypotheses and provide deep factor analysis to improve product retention and monetization;
- Deep dive on user behavior: product funnels, customer journey, activity cycles;
- Present analysis results to the team in a clear, concise, and understandable manner;
- Ad-hoc project’s tasks according to business needs.
Essential professional experience:
- 4+ years of demonstrated Data analysis experience;
- Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL/SQL/BigQuery/Excel;
- Experience with Tableau/Power BI/QlikView or similar;
- Experience with Google Analytics;
- Understand digital marketing, segmentation, CR/CTR, and A/B testing.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Knowledge of the basics of statistics, and probability theory;
- Experience with big data technologies;
- Knowledge sharing abilities.