Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Participate in project architecture and design creation;
- Develop and automated reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale;
- Ad-hoc project’s tasks according to business needs;
- Provide A/B testing of new product features: design, evaluation and the most important — recommendations based on conducted analysis;
- Track metrics and find points of growth/bottlenecks — we are truly data-driven and that is how we grow;
- Deep dive on user behavior: product funnels, customer journey, activity cycles;
- Generate hypothesis and testing to improve product retention and monetization;
- Present analysis results to the team in an understandable manner.
Essential professional experience:
- 4+ years of demonstrated data analysis experience;
- Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL/SQL/BigQuery/Excel;
- Experience with Tableau/Power BI/QlikView or similar;
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Understand digital marketing, segmentation, CR/CTR, A/B testing;
- Knowledge of the basics of statistics, probability theory;
- Experience with big data technologies
- Knowledge sharing abilities.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.