We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate in a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have the resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Drive product development for Product Platform feature components (internal and customer-facing product);
- Develop product roadmap;
- Use BI tools to analyze the product, business, and technical metrics to drive product backlog development to meet business and product needs;
- Analyze user flow, ideate on improving user journey, collaborate with UX research team;
- Gather and decompose business, functional requirements, make sure they’re complete and sustainable, write user stories;
- Collaborate with the development team (grooming, iteration planning, decomposition, acceptance testing) to lead to successful deployment;
- Run split testing to ensure feature effectiveness;
- Drive cross-functional feature product development in collaboration with external stakeholders;
- Communicate feature to stakeholders.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of experience in the relevant position;
- 1+ year with high-load product companies (B2C, SaaS);
- Mobile apps (iOS/Android) development experience;
- Knowledge of Human Interface and Material design Guidelines;
- Experience with roadmap planning, creating user stories, scoping features, a/b testing;
- Proactivity and ability to generate product hypotheses and drive new ideas;
- Upper-intermediate English;
- Analytical thinking, hands-on experience with BI tools (Tableau, GA, Firebase, Datastudio, Appsflyer) is a plus.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in the critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.