Our product is a fraud-detection platform, specially designed for betting business. We started 1.5 years ago with a team created from scratch, dedicated processes and technology stack. Currently we process, store and analyze over half a billion events per day using ML, statistical, time-series and graph algorithms in real-time. We are going to reach two billion events in a 6-9 month horizon adding more and more detailed data sources. The heart of the project are streams, data from (these streams) should be gathered, cleaned, aggregated, transformed and prepared to be used by algorithms and end-users. Unlike the majority of fraud-detection products available on the market, we are not wasting time on no-code/low-code and other marketing staff, focusing on our algorithms and business results instead. As a team player you’ll face fraud detection challenges from the client side, it’s a great opportunity to extend knowledge in: fingerprinting, user behavior tracking, etc. End project will be a platform which will be a key instrument for risk management decisions. The platform provides opportunities to work with both historical and real-time data. End-users rely on data quality and stable work, expecting fail tolerance 24/7.
You will have a direct impact on:
- High-load system;
- Data collection process;
- Real-time prediction;
- Fraud detection system.
Essential professional experience:
- Python experience +3 years;
- Develop ETL Data pipelines in Kafka, custom Python apps to transfer massive amounts of data (over 10TB/ month) most efficiently between systems;
- Product experience with AsyncIO;
- Understanding of queueing mechanisms (Kafka, RabbitMQ);
- Experience with non-relational databases Redis;
- Experience with relational databases PostgreSQL, Clickhouse, MSSQL;
- Experience working on Linux, Kubernetes, Docker;
- CI/CD (Gitlab).
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Willingness to learn new things and the pursuit of constant improvement;
- Experience in fingerprinting;
- Experience in building data pipelines in private clouds;
- AWS services.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, bowling championships, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development