Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Development of a new project architecture based on your own experience and ideas;
- Changing existing project functionality to new technologies using a service/ microservice approach;
- Support for existing solutions;
- The leadership of the BackEnd team;
- Mentoring new employees.
Essential professional experience:
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Engineer;
- Deep understanding of using SOLID principles, patterns, and algorithm;
- Experience in designing database structures (both SQL NoSQL);
- Experience in building a microservice architecture Experience in building unit test architecture;
- Understanding and hands-on experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with message queues (e.g., RabbitMQ, Kafka);
- Understanding the work of the HTTP protocol.