We are looking for a skilled Senior Python Developer to join the Real-time bet scoring team which will develop from scratch and evolve the real-time high load solution for scoring and underwriting each bet in 100 milliseconds.
We are going to revolutionize the way of determining max bet and bet delay in the Sportsbook business by challenging the usual approach with the pre-defined bet limit for leagues/markets/player segments, risk load dashboards, notifications, and primitive rules.
We believe that this task could be solved with a fully automated ML-based solution that scores each bet in real-time, analyzing the player’s behavior with up to click accuracy, competitor odds, risk load on this event, the behavior of other players who bet on the same event, statistics about market/league/data provider/player and provides the personalized bet limit and bet delay for each bet placement in 100 milliseconds or faster.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Creating core modules of the Real-time bet scoring system: services, caches, load balancers, derived data, etc;
- Work directly with data scientists helping them to deploy real-time algorithms and provide their models with data in real-time etc;
- Ability to run A/B tests and pilots on real users of the Parimatch without red tapes and meaningless approves;
- One of the largest industry-related historical databases in the world (hundreds of billions of records about player behavior, competitor line movements, operational data, etc);
- Testing new approaches by creating PoC, performing benchmarks;
- Participate in project design creation, code review, CI/CD.
Essential professional experience:
- Strong knowledge of Python 3, asyncio;
- Software Design knowledge: OOP, OOD, Design patterns, Asynchronous programming;
- Experience building horizontally scaled high load distributed systems;
- Experience with 10K+ TPS services, SQL databases with more than a billion rows;
- Knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL and Redis are preferred)
- Experience with message brokers/queues;
- Experience with applications performance tuning;
- Experience in code review, CI/CD, unit/functional testing;
- Experience with containers and understanding of principles of building fault-tolerant container-based systems;
- Technical English.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sports club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in the critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.