Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Develop and optimize backend-side system according to latency and throughput requirements;
- Improve web application performance;
- Communicate directly with users;
- Integrate with other teams and APIs;
- Participate in code review, CI/CD;
- Test new approaches by creating PoC, performing benchmarks;
- Ad-hoc project’s tasks according to business needs.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of work experience;
- Strong knowledge of Python 3, including asyncio;
- Experience in web development;
- Software Design knowledge: OOD, OOP, Design patterns, Microservices;
- Experience with PostgreSQL;
- Experience with Redis;
- Strong communication skills;
- Technical English;
- Knowledge sharing abilities.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience in building distributed systems based on services;
- Experience in code review, CI/CD, automated testing;
- Experience with Kafka;
- Knowledge of Kubernetes;
- Designing, implementing RESTful API’s (Aiohttp, Flask, FastAPI);
- Knowledge of JS.