Our product is a fraud-detection platform, specially designed for the betting business.
We started 2 years ago with a team created from scratch, dedicated processes, and a technology stack. Currently, we process, store and analyze over a billion events per day using ML and graph algorithms in real-time. We are going to reach two billion events during six to nine months adding more and more detailed data sources.
Unlike the majority of fraud-detection products available on the market, we are not wasting time on no-code/low-code and other marketing staff, focusing on our algorithms and business results instead.
We invite those who fired up to:
- High-load system;
- Data collection process;
- Real-time prediction;
- Fraud detection system.
Essential professional experience:
- 4+ years of experience in software development with Python;
- 2+ years of experience working with either a MapReduce or an MPP system;
- Product experience with AsyncIO;
- Experience in building ETL distributed systems;
- Experience with non-relational databases Redis;
- Experience with relational databases PostgreSQL;
- Experience working on Linux, Kubernetes, Docker;
- Experience in cloud solutions (AWS);
- Experience with applications performance tuning;
- Understanding of queueing mechanisms (Kafka, RabbitMQ).
- Experience in building data pipelines in private clouds;
- Willingness to learn new things and the pursuit of constant improvement.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sports club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in the critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.