We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Participate in the development of test automation framework architecture;
- Develop shared (internal) nuget packages;
- Maintain automated testing frameworks;
- Create mock services from scratch and maintain existing with the full flow(develop, deploy, CI);
- Create services for automation purposes;
- Requirements analysis;
- Automation of regression and another functional testing;
- Tests execution;
- Analysis of results and identification of bottlenecks;
- Test data and test environment preparations;
- Integrate automated testing into CI process;
- Work with MS SQL, PostgreSQL, REDIS, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Kafka, Docker etc.
Essential professional experience:
- 4+ years experience in software testing and automation testing;
- .Net C# coding skills. Understanding basic OOP principles;
- Practical experience with NUnit, Specflow especially in developing automation tests that will run in parallel and has asynchronous calls;
- Experience with build and refactoring of automation frameworks for BE;
- Experience in automation of back-end testing, understanding of HTTP protocol;
- Experience in working with databases (PostgreSQL is an advantage);
- Experience in working with nonSQL databases Redis, Aerospike, MemCache, ElasticSearch;
- Experience with DI containers;
- Knowledge of the Quality Assurance life cycle, testing methodologies;
- Practical experience with GIT;
- Understanding of CI/CD principles, create CI from scratch;
- Understanding SDLC, testing methodologies, role of QA in project cycle;
- Support automation testing on all development stages;
- Participate in automation testing strategy and framework architecture.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience in working with large and scalable multi-threaded applications;
- Experience in testing of the system with microservices architecture;
- Experience with Kafka or other queueing technologies;
- Practical experience with Docker;
- Practical experience with run tests in Docker containers;
- Practical experience with mock services;
- Practical experience with Gitlab.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.