We are a highly successful company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have the resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Create test automation framework from scratch;
- Ability to drive automation testing;
- Principles of automation testing used patterns and best practices;
- Creation/execution of test documentation (checklist, test cases).
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years’ experience of automation testing;
- Experience with configuring CI/CD tools for automation purposes: configure jobs, schedules etc;
- Experience integration testing;
- Good experience with any of Selenium-based automation testing framework (Webdriver.io/Protractor);
- Understanding of microservice architecture;
- Excellent knowledge of HTTP, REST, WebApi;
- Experience with testing of Web or API applications (or both);
- Understanding of XPath/CSS locating strategies;
- Experience with Docker;
- Intermediate level of English.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.