PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Drive full-cycle recruitment process including coordinating, sourcing, screening, interviewing, feedback, and offers for all levels of candidates;
- Hire the best candidates for Tech and Non-tech (Business-forming & Digital marketing) positions;
- Create new ways to engage passive candidates through sourcing and social media;
- Work closely with hiring managers in various departments to define recruitment needs and plan the hiring process;
- Oversee internal and external communication, making sure that our company maintains a positive reputation as an employer;
- Track and analyze pipeline and performance data regularly;
- Assist in integrating employees recruited into the team;
- Participatе in projects of the HR Team and Employer Brand Team.
Essential professional experience:
- 4+ years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter in IT/digital companies/recruitment agencies;
- Ability to work with Tech and Business-forming vacancies;
- Knowledge of the IT market and the ability to follow market trends;
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software, and candidate databases;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English is a must;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team-oriented approach to your work;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changeable environment within short deadlines.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Medical support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.