We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
– Participating in creating and executing of Retention CRM Strategy for our sports products, covering different players segments and measuring relevant KPI’s;
– Leading other CRM team members in implantation of the CRM plan, as well as automated marketing campaigns to target the new and active player lifecycles;
– Become an expert in using our main CRM Tool (Salesforce);
– Ensure all communications meet quality standards and adhere to both internal, Legislation and Brand Guidelines;
– Focus on player profitability and implementation of this metric across all bonus related decision-making.
Essential professional experience:
– 3+ years in the retention field;
– At least 1-year Team Lead experience (2+ subsidiaries);
– Ability to build credibility, trust, and rapport with stakeholders at all levels;
– English level – intermediate;
– Hands-on experience and approach is a must.
Desirable skills and personal features:
– Understanding of the main business and retention KPI;
– Effective communication skills;
– Experience with Salesforce, and betting industry.