We are building a hybrid Salesforce/in-house solution for risk management specifically tailored for the sportsbook business. Right now we have a python-based solution with both backend and UI that processes over 2 billion events per day in real-time with machine learning. And we are going to use Salesforce SC to speed up our development by taking advantage of the no-code approach for hundreds of business flows that could be fully automated by Salesforce SC and dozens of flows that could be automated by a hybrid approach with both Salesforce SC and in-house development.
What should you do according to our process vision:
- Directly talk to business users (anti-fraud operators and risk managers), understanding their needs and the whole process;
- Optimize the process by cutting corners with an understanding of the goal of the process within company-wide operations;
- Express the process as a flow in Salesforce SC without documenting it in a text format (Salesforce SC flow – is an only form of process documenting);
- Create tasks for development teams if needed.
What we propose:
- Direct impact on a business process, – you will be a person, that creates and redesigns parts of the business instead of just doing tasks according to business requirements documents;
- No red tapes – all the work you do immediately affects P&L, and you see the results of your efforts;
- Management with a product development background in IT;
- Really complex tasks that require both strong SF understanding and the ability to think out of the box.
Essential professional experience:
- Experience in building data models for admin needs;
- Understanding whether custom object/field/record type/layout creation is really needed or existing (standard) functionality can be leveraged;
- Experience with advanced formulas;
- Working with workflow time-based actions;
- Working with Process Builder and creation of Visual Flows;
- Working with AppExchange packages;
- Experience in error handling related to permissions and sharing, FLS violation;
- Experience in building reports and dashboards;
- Understanding where custom validation in code is needed and where standard rules can be leveraged;
- Experience with complex validation criteria;
- Working with Lightning App Builder: customizing pages, filtering custom components;
- General understanding of the deployment process (via changesets and packages).
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.