Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
Our team is building a high load and real-time transaction processing platform with over 605M transactions per day and growing. The project is written from scratch on the latest tech stack with dynamically scalable microservices/cluster architecture in mind. We are a TDD and Agile followers and looking for a strong Scala Developer with a passion to do things right.
About our product:
- High load transaction processing platform(605M transactions per day and growing);
- Dynamically scalable microservices/cluster architecture.
Scala, Akka(clustering, sharding, persistence), Play, Java 11, Spring webflux, Gradle, Sbt, GitLab CI, Kubernetes.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Develop innovative projects with advanced technologies;
- Ship reliable software, practicing robust software design and in-depth code reviews;
- Develop new features for high load platform;
- Optimize and improve existing solutions;
- Continuous improvement of code quality;
- Collaborate with other team members and teams at product company;
- Take the end-to-end responsibility for solutions delivered;
- Take part in architecting the microservices in the cloud;
- Develop and deliver the set of microservices in the Agile environment;
- Individual approach to professional and career growth (Personal Development Plan).
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of Scala experience;
- 5+ years of Java development;
- Akka(clustering, sharding, persistence), Play;
- CDC, event sourcing;
- Agile principles knowledge;
- Team-player and quick learner.
- Kubernetes and Docker knowledge;
- NoSQL DB experience (cassandra).