We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate in a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never be afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have the resources to bring these into motion.
Our team is building a high load and real-time transaction processing platform with over 300M transactions per day and growing. The project is written from scratch on the latest tech stack with dynamically scalable microservices/cluster architecture in mind. We are TDD and Agile followers and looking for a strong Scala Developer with a passion to do things right.
Scala, Akka, Play, Java 11, Spring boot, Maven, Gradle, Sbt, GitLab CI, Kubernetes, Microservices.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Design and build high-load, real-time transaction processing platform with over 80 million transactions per day;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Essential professional experience:
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering with Java and adjacent technologies;
- 3+ years of experience with Scala;
- Experience working with Spring Boot/Spring Cloud, Akka, Play Framework;
- Good knowledge of Agile and TDD principles.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience with Akka clustering, Akka sharding, typed actors;
- Experience with Cassandra;
- Experience with Kubernetes/Docker.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.