PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Drive Sportsbook revenue growth and development in the regions;
- Analyse flows, ideate on improving players experience;
- Improve conversion and remove traction in user journey from acquisition to Betting activities;
- Manage daily monitoring of key metrics (GGR, MAU, margin, retention rates);
- Gather and decompose business, functional requirements, make sure they’re complete and sustainable, write user stories;
- Make preparation for key events, marketing & retention activities with marketing team;
- Manage product customisation and configurations for the region.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of Sportsbook experience as a Product Manager, Account Manager;
- Understanding of digital marketing channels paid and organic;
- Understanding of key sports;
- Understanding of sports betting players behavior;
- Experience with data and web analysis, understanding of product and business metrics;
- Consumer-focused product experience or complex platforms are preferred.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- An independent and motivated person who successfully works in a complex environment;
- Good understanding of Sport and Esport.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Evacuation support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.