We’re looking for an experienced Senior System Administrator / Virtualization Engineer.
Essential professional experience:
- Experience with virtualization systems (Vmware/Hyper-V/KVM);
- Experience in building fault-tolerant solutions;
- Understanding the differences between different types of virtualization;
- Working knowledge of monitoring systems (Zabbix/Prometheus/Nagios/etc) and the ability to use them for own needs;
- Experience with Windows / Unix systems in projects;
- Experience working with hardware (servers, storages, fc hardware);
- Understanding the concept of zero touch provisioning within the data center of presence;
- Experience with Ansible and Terraform as with automation tools;
- Knowledge of basic networking technologies and principles;
- Problem-solving skills;
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems.
- Experience with ADDS, SCCM;
- Knowledge of any programming language for writing scripts;
- Understanding the principles IaC;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to describe technical information in easy-to-understand terms;
- Good communication skills.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Administration of virtualization clusters in the company’s data centers;
- Organization and support of monitoring systems for virtualization / hardware clusters in data centers;
- Building infrastructure to the requirements of the concept of IaC;
- Participation in the transition to a hypoconverged environment in data centers;
- Operational work with equipment in data centers.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, bowling championships, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.