Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the gaming and entertainment industry while also promoting the Parimatch brand globally. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine. Parimatch Tech is known for the wide range of benefits and development programs it offers its teams, which includes one-off educational and entertainment-focused projects as well as innovative policies aimed at creating a comfortable work environment.
Our product is a fraud-detection platform, specially designed for betting businesses. We started 2 years ago with a team created from scratch, dedicated processes, and a technology stack. Currently, we process, store and analyze over half a billion events per day using ML, statistical, time-series and graph algorithms in real-time. We are going to reach two billion events in a 6-9 month horizon adding more and more detailed data sources. The heart of the project are streams, data from (these streams) should be gathered, cleaned, aggregated, transformed, and prepared to be used by algorithms and end-users. Unlike the majority of fraud-detection products available on the market, we are not wasting time on no-code/low-code and other marketing staff, focusing on our algorithms and business results instead. The platform provides opportunities to work with both historical and real-time data. As platform’s main use cases are reasonable to mention: making data analysis, preparing datasets for training ML models, providing an environment for real-time execution of these models, and generating output streams with real-time data changes. End-users rely on data quality and stable work, expecting fail tolerance 24/7.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements;
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow;
- Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements and vice versa;
- Work with the teams to troubleshoot data collection and integration issues;
- Keep documentation up to date;
- Help to define and to coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process;
- Create dashboards that enable the team to make data-informed decisions;
- Be responsible for the quality of the final version of the product.
Essential professional experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience;
- Technical background (degree as a plus);
- Ability to adapt quickly to a new domain and processes with a strong commitment;
- Analytical thinking;
- Technical writing skills;
- Attention to details, design thinking;
- Solid knowledge of software products architecture and design and project lifecycle;
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of programming languages
- English — upper-intermediate;
- Take ownership;
- Be a good team player.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience in gambling or gaming projects.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in the critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.