PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Manage cash flow activities and support smooth execution of day-to-day treasury operations;
- Control all the account balances (banks, wallets, cards) and execution of the timely payment;
- Monitore and analyse balances and transactions;
- Cooperate with legal and marketing department and provide help for other departments with payment needs;
- Communicate with banks and payment systems;
- Prepare daily and monthly reports;
- Organise and constantly improve treasury-related business processes;
- Optimise work procedures and policies.
Essential professional experience:
- At least 3 years of experience as Treasurer or on a similar role;
- Prior experience in payment processing, communication with banks;
- Experience with bank accounts opening;
- Understanding of payment systems & card payment methods;
- Confident user of Excel, 1C will be a plus;
- Higher education (finance, economics, banking);
- English — Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Attentiveness to details and proactivity;
- Ability to identify and study a problem;
- Analytical skills.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- Sports club participation (football, tennis);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- English classes.
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.