Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Participate in the formation and support of the Web/App analytics system;
- Develop technical specifications and control their implementation;
- Validate current data and development of a quality monitoring system;
- Consult the team on the available analytical products and tools;
- Develop data models, participate in data interpretation, and search for answers to questions;
- Synchronize product and marketing analytics;
- Maintain the analytical knowledge management system in the company, and accumulation of knowledge.
Essential professional experience:
- Broad experience with Google Analytical tools (GTM, GA, GA4);
- Experience with app analytics Firebase, Appsflyer;
- Experience with Google BigQuery databases, AWS Redshift;
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with the Tableau BI tool;
- Setting up and analyzing A/B tests using Google Optimize.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Knowledge of Python/R;
- Experience with Gitlab;
- Basic understanding of ETL, ELT processes;
- Experience with Airflow, Cloudflare systems, and CRM Systems.
We care of your:
- Medical and Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.