PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Manage particular design projects;
- Oversee junior designers ensure high-quality work throughout the entirety of the project;
- Determine the overall style or tone desired for each project and articulate your vision;
- Combine technology and art using images and text to communicate ideas through digital designs;
- Challenge approaches of emerging markets;
- Create engaging visual designs that account for user needs and business objectives;
- Work closely with International teams on developing the creative part of the project;
- Design of Promo Campaign;
- Design for email and social media;
- Assist PR team with graphics to prepare for exhibition;
- Bring new ideas and approaches.
Essential professional experience:
- 3- 4 years background in design in marketing;
- Web and graphic design experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Figma, Adobe Photoshop, XD, and Illustrator;
- Ability to set up processes supporting effective communication with different teams;
- Experience in preparing marketing assets: Landing pages, emails, banners, OOH, and merchandise;
- A keen eye for details and high-quality designs;
- Solid knowledge of UX/UI;
- Upper- Intermediate level of English.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience with After Effects / Premiere Pro (basic/intermediate level);
- Experience in market research;
- Understanding of advertising principles in social media.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Evacuation support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.