We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have the resources to bring these into motion.
- Review the current Sponsorship Package and be familiar with what Parimatch promises to sponsors;
- Create customized sponsorship packages, where needed;
- Seek new sponsors (media/advertising/programming/general support) and meet with potentials to outline what services they would value most;
- Determine and prepare a budget and monthly calendar, roll out, monitor it carefully and report on it regularly;
- Book media advertising and ensure material is ready as required;
- Roll out and support the Executive Director and Creative Team with the implementation of sponsor leverage activities, delivery of benefits and negotiated arrangements;
- Develop and implement sponsorship strategies in order to maximize revenues;
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in sales/sponsorship solicitation;
- Ukraine market knowledge;
- A bachelor degree in Marketing or Sales;
- Strong verbal, organizational and written communication skills;
- Strong networking skills Superior time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to work autonomously in an entrepreneurial environment with a “can-do” attitude, the ability to make decisions on the fly and adapt to unexpected changes (at events).
Desirable skills and personal features:
- A personal desire for ongoing learning, continuous improvement and development;
- An optimistic outlook and positive attitude;
- Self-motivated mindset.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.