Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
In connection with the approval of the sustainable development strategy at Parimatch Tech, we are expanding the team for its implementation.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Preparation of sustainability reports;
- Coordination of the process of calculating the carbon footprint of the company;
- Development of the “Corporate Volunteering” project with partner countries;
- Coordination of the “Responsible Gaming” project;
- Organization of environmental events;
- Coordination of projects with international partners.
Essential professional experience:
- At least two years of experience in corporate social responsibility or sustainable development;
- Experience in project activities;
- 2+ years of experience coordinating large scale projects;
- Level of English language proficiency – fluent.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.