Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
And now we are looking for a strong Talent Acquisition Specialist who will be responsible for non-tech positions — marketing, communications, finance, administration, etc. You will be a Perfect Match for Parimatch Tech if you are ready to maintain and improve our employer brand, ensuring that we attract, hire and retain the best people who contribute to our company’s growth. We are looking for a person with the same mindset who is ready for challenges and not afraid to be different.
Ready, Steady, Join!
We invite those who fired up to:
- Hire professionals who meet job requirements as well as Company culture;
- Provide superior service and develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders;
- Encourage focus on delivery and results;
- Actively contribute to the implementation of strategic initiatives to improve recruitment outcomes;
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of Proven work experience as a Recruiter (you will work with Product, PM, Marketing, Comms, PR, Analyst, etc.);
- Strong interviewing skills and familiarity with various interview techniques (like video or competency-based interviews);
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software, and candidate databases;
- Excellent knowledge of the area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices);
- Effective negotiation, influencing, and communication skills;
- Upper-Intermediate English is a must.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Ready for quickly changing environment;
- Ready to dig to understand the real interests of candidates and build long-term relationships with them;
- Ready to be active and proactive, continuously improve the recruitment process;
- Great team player;
- Result-oriented and high-achiever;
- Self-driven person, who is able to manage own time and priorities and work in a multitasking mode;
- Excellent communicator with good presentation skills;
- A positive person with a great sense of humor!