Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centres located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine. Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
Parimatch Ukraine is an official representative of the Parimatch brand in Ukraine and a partner of Parimatch Tech. In 2021, we became the first licensed online betting company in Ukraine, our development strategy is based on European principles of responsible gaming and cybersecurity. Parimatch Ukraine is the largest Ukrainian investor in the development of sports at the national and regional levels, we implement large-scale projects in the field of sports and entertainment.
We strive to develop talents within the company and create comfortable working conditions for our team. We form a team of strong and talented professionals who are ready to join the most dynamic field of entertainment.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Drive the execution of the People Agenda for your respective Units [Finance. Legal, Communication, HR];
- Keep the relevant HR databases with employee’s records;
- Upgrade onboarding process in order to establish smooth and effective adaptation to the fully remote teams;
- Work with managers and advise on performance and behavioral issues;
- Provide engagement/satisfaction surveys on a regular basis;
- Overview of mental health project, analyze the effectiveness, administrate the process;
- Perform quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Responding to employees’ queries and resolving issues in a timely and professional manner;
- Create wiki HR in order to describe and simplify the processes.
Essential professional experience:
- Experience in HRM/Talent Partner role;
- Experience in providing HR support for teams with a headcount of 50+;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, high level of teamwork and networking;
- Excellent planning, time management, organization, negotiation, presentation, and analytical skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work in an agile, flexible way capable to deliver business-focused solutions;