Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
You will be a Perfect Match candidate if you are ready to maintain and improve our employer brand, ensuring that we attract, hire and retain the best people who contribute to our company’s growth. We are looking for a person with the same mindset who is ready for challenges and not afraid to be different.
Ready, Steady, Join!
We invite those who are fired up to:
- Interacting with potential candidates on professional networks and using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search);
- Coordinating with hiring managers to determine position requirements;
- Providing superior service and developing strong relationships with all key stakeholders;
- Developing talent pipelines for future hiring needs;
- Measuring conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers, and get hired;
- Promoting our employer brand online and offline;
- Maintaining candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System);
- Communicating with past applicants regarding new job opportunities.
Essential professional experience:
- 1+ years of proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer;
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings);
- Basic interviewing skills and familiarity with interview techniques;
- Knowledge of area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices);
- Solid verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates;
- Upper-Intermediate+ English level;
- Experience in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software, and candidate databases will be a plus.