We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our team and manage the first stage of the recruiting process. Talent Sourcer responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
You will be Perfect Match candidate if you are ready to maintain and improve our employer brand, ensuring that we attract, hire and retain the best people who contribute to our company’s growth. We are looking for a person with the same mindset who is ready to challenges and not afraid to be different.
Ready, Steady, Join!
We invite those who fired up to:
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Github);
- Craft and send recruiting emails;
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements;
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search);
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs;
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired;
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks;
- Promote our employer brand online and offline;
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System);
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities.
Essential professional experience:
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role (6+ months);
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings);
- Solid verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates;
- Effective time-management abilities.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs).
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.