We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We are looking for a Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist who will be responsible for hiring the top talents and forming a strategic partnership with a specific business area to design a recruitment strategy that supports their objectives.
You will be Perfect Match candidate if you are ready to maintain and improve our employer brand, ensuring that we attract, hire and retain the best people who contribute to our company’s growth. We are looking for a person with the same mindset who is ready to challenges and not afraid to be different.
Ready, Steady, Join!
We invite those who fired up to:
- Interact with potential candidates on professional networks and use various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search);
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements;
- Provides superior service and develops strong relationships with all key stakeholders;
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs;
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired;
- Promote our employer brand online and offline;
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System);
- Сommunicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities.
Essential professional experience:
- 1+ years of proven work experience as a Recruiter or Talent Sourcer;
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings);
- Basic interviewing skills and familiarity with interview techniques;
- Knowledge of area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices);
- Solid verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates;
- Experience in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software, and candidate databases will be a plus;
- At least upper-Intermediate level of English.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.