PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
● Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Github);
● Craft and send recruiting emails;
● Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements;
● Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search);
● Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs;
● Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks;
● Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System);
● Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities.
Essential professional experience:
Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role (6+ months);
● Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings);
● Solid verbal and written communication skills;
● Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates;
● Effective time-management abilities;
● Desirable skills and personal features;
● English Intermediate level;
● Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs).
We care of your:
● Medical insurance;
● Sport compensation;
● Sport club participation (football, tennis);
● 100% paid sick leaves;
● 20 working days of paid vacation.
● Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
● Annual salary review;
● OKR-based bonus system;
● Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
● Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
● English classes.
● Flexible schedule;
● Corporate events;
● PM Clubs;
● PM Foundation Activities.