Parimatch Tech evolves to Great Tech.
GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
Billing FE team takes ownership over the interface of payments: from the configuration of methods and setup of antifraud business rules to showing the client’s result of their payment order.
Our work is mainly divided into 2 parts:
- Payment app which allows depositing/withdrawal of client funds, based on dynamic configuration of payment methods and app settings (features toggles, theming, transactions dynamic status updates, etc.). Developed on React.js + Redux, REST/WebSockets;
- Admin panel, written on Vue.js and based on microfrontend architecture.
We invite those who are fired up to:
- Developing cross-platform web applications (desktop, mobile) using Vue and React;
- Optimizing, refactoring, and redesigning the Payment application and the Admin panel for performance and better UX;
- Closely communicating with product managers, backend engineers, designers, and DevOps providing the best solutions and influencing the product;
- Leading the transformation of legacy apps into new user-friendly and highly customizable products;
- Covering features with unit tests and analytics;
- Conducting all Scrum activities;
- Managing and mentoring front-end team;
- Taking an active part in code reviews.
Essential professional experience:
- 4+ years of relevant commercial experience;
- Proficiency in TypeScript;
- Expert knowledge in React.js or Vue.js;
- Expert in HTML/CSS;
- Deep knowledge of software design patterns and functional programming;
- Experience with unit tests – Jest;
- Proficiency with modern front-end ecosystem tools: CI/CD, Webpack, etc.;
- Excellent debugging skills;
- Maintaining and refactoring legacy applications.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with Docker, Nginx;
- Experience with microfrontend architecture.