We are highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of own ideas we are very open for fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
Essential professional experience:
- More than 3 years of experience in commercial projects (especially high-load ones);
- Experience in leadership and team management;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to write working, maintainable and testable code;
- Ability to understand someone else’s code and desire to work in the team;
- Knowledge of software design: OOD, SoA, paradigms of distributed applications, corporate standards for the distributed systems and microservices;
- Experience with .NET technology stack;
- Experience with WebAPI, Kafka, RabbitMQ;
- Experience with various JS frameworks (React / Redux / Vue.js) or with Native applications.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Cross-functional team leadership with FE, BE and QAs;
- Participation in building of new scalable solution using a stack of modern technologies;
- Writing and reviewing code and understanding the code of related teams;
- Participation in making business and product decisions;
- Application architecture design.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, bowling championships, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.