We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate in a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never be afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have the resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Leadership and participation in technical strategy planning;
- Technical audits and reviews projects;
- Leading constructive technical dialogs with stream teams;
- Mentoring colleagues and teams.
Essential professional experience:
- Experience in designing and developing applications that are highly scalable and extensible;
- Experience in using cloud providers (AWS) will be a plus;
- Solid understanding of a variety of programming tools and development platforms;
- Knowledge of the main tools for collecting system metrics, monitoring, logging, and tracing;
- Knowledge of C#, .NET Core will be a plus;
- Experience with Linux containers and orchestrators will be a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sports club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in the critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.