Parimatch Tech evolves to Great Tech.
GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
Parimatch Tech is an award-winning employer, who develops technology and marketing solutions for the Gaming and Entertainment industry. Parimatch Tech runs educational and entertainment projects internally, implementing innovative approaches to creating a comfortable working environment. If our values resonate with yours and you’d like to join the awarded No1 company in the Cyprus’ Best Workplaces™ 2022 and one of the “Europe’s Best Workplaces ™ 2021”, we are looking for a Training Officer for our offices in Limassol.
- Facilitate L&D projects to support employees cultivate their skills and knowledge.
- Apply adult learning theory and proven instructional design principles to design, and create synchronous & asynchronous learning experiences.
- Develop instructional and engaging e-learning and other material, coordinate, curate, and evaluate learning solutions either online/in classroom/hybrid setting.
- Research potential training providers domestically and abroad based on organization’s needs and keep up to date with L&D practices, design principles and workplace learning technologies and methodologies and present to Senior Training Officer.
- Perform administrative support duties such as maintaining databases, compiling and analysing data, and preparing reports/presentations to identify and convey results and trends.
- Continuously improve and evolve programmes based on future business changes, e.g., introducing new and innovative learning programmes to support the L&D strategy.
- Supporting in the development, updating, and delivery of programme materials.
- Create or outsource and facilitate internal training workshops and coordinate and manage Training Environment preparation, ensuring it is ready for training delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in education, communications, human resources, or business-related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience supporting the delivery/facilitation of training programs required and/or minimum of 3 years of instructional design experience.
- Experience of utilising and developing in-house learning management systems content and e-learning modules.
- Certification in training and coaching and/or course development is not required but will be considered an advantage.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good skills in utilizing presentation and database software and preparing presentations.
- Excellent grammar and writing and speaking proficiency for global English.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and public speaking skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, with excellent organizational and time management abilities.
Package Offered by Parimatch Tech:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Yearly Salary Increases twice per year
- Bonus twice per year
- Yearly Training Budget
- Unique opportunity for career and self-development
- 21 days annual leave
- Medical insurance from the first day
- Complimentary lunch
- Monthly Corporate Events
- Yearly Family Events
- Exclusive Discount Scheme
- ACCA compensation
- CySec compensation
- Benefits Cafeteria – Yearly budget is available to be utilised on multiple services
- PM Tech Talent Academy – Assistance in job career counselling for partners
- Discounted Kindergarten Fees
- Flexible Working Hours
Parimatch Tech is an equal opportunities employer.