We are highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of own ideas we are very open for fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Collect data about the users and their behaviors;
- Organize and conduct usability researches (moderated and unmoderated);
- Present research results;
- Communicate with design, development, and analytics teams;
- Processes optimization;
- Create a hypothesis for the growth team;
- Prototype and validate the ideas.
Essential professional experience:
- Experience in UX Research or UX Design;
- English level at least upper intermediate;
- Knowledge of design (mostly Figma) and Analytics (google analytics, hotjar, tableau etc.) tools;
- Ability to conduct full research with users, from recruiting to the presentation of the work;
- Knowing how to design for different platforms (web, iOS, Android);
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Planning skills;
- Comfortable working independently and advocating for a user-centered strategy;
- Automation of routine jobs into processes and constantly improving them.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.