PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Work with primary verification of documents and define a set of documents for verification;
- Detect fraudulence in the identity / payment documents and develop fraud prevention system;
- Work with the incoming flow of documents for verification;
- Work with documents of the Asian and Latin American countries.
- Work with automated document verification software.
- Check completeness and accuracy of the data provided by the client;
- Make video KYC calls to clients with call recording, developing a custom script for a video call;
- Consult clients on missing KYC documents;
- Make a decision on a client’s documents’ KYC passing / video KYC;
- Compose reports in electronic form;
- Work with CRM systems;
- Be ready for shift work schedule 2/2 (08:00 – 20:00 / 20:00 – 08:00).
Essential professional experience:
- Work experience of at least 2 years in a similar position;
- Proficiency in English at a level not lower than Upper-Intermediate ( knowledge of hindi / urdu / bengali / SEA languages will be a major plus);
- Experience in the field of entertainment / client support / compliance;
- Understanding of the principles of KYC / AML procedures;
- Experience in verifying the authenticity of documents / experience in conducting KYC videos;
- Work within SLA format;
- Work with large volumes of information / documents.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Attention to detail, perseverance;
- Responsibility, punctuality, self discipline.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- Sports club participation (football, tennis);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 28 calendar days vacation + paid extra working shifts.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- English classes.
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.