PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Manage team of VIP managers (outbound line);
- Oversee and study player activity and behavior to recognize drops and spikes, proactively acting on opportunities to enhance the player’s experience and the value to the customer;
- Target and create relationships with high-value players and those with potential;
- Creat retention calling campaigns, SMS and email campaigns;
- Execute targeted campaigns aiming to further enhance the lifetime value of loyalty players;
- Draw up and implement customer journeys across Casino specific products for all loyalty players across multiple brands and countries;
- Exam and improve campaigns, report on the performance of each campaign and recommend next steps for all loyalty players across multi-brand and countries;
- Handle customers’ day to day queries, expectations, and game experience including out of hours when necessary, in order to provide loyal players with personal and excellent service;
- Liaise with the Loyalty Lead and the Data team.
Essential professional experience:
- At least 1 year of experience in the position of VIP Account Manager (or in a similar role);
- As a minimum, 1-year experience working with high-value players;
- Good understanding of the market (betting/gambling);
- English – Upper-Intermediate.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Excellent communication and strong negotiation skills;
- Highly organized and good at planning;
- Natural leadership qualities;
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, tennis);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and constant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth:
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
- English classes.
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.