Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Configure the web analytics system;
- Set up new events on sites;
- Conduct and analyze front-end A/B tests;
- Present the findings for improving business decisions;
- Set up data visualization in Data Studio and Tableau;
- Support the running of scripts and detection of bugs.
Essential professional experience:
- Experience with GTM and Google Analytics;
- Experience in setting up and analyzing A/B tests with Google Optimize;
- Experience in writing technical specifications for development teams;
- Experience with Tag Assistant.
- Experience with App Analytics (Firebase, Appsflyer);
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with Tableau will be a great plus;
- Experience with international audiences (Tier 1 countries).
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.