PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Build and configure the web analytics system;
- Set up new events on sites, landing pages;
- Conduct and analyze front-end A / B tests;
- Support and revision of running scripts, identification of bugs;
- Make data visualisation in Tableau systems.
Essential professional experience:
- Excellent knowledge of GTM and Google Analytics;
- Experience in setting up and analyzing A / B tests using Google Optimize;
- Experience in implementing a data collection system through GTM in Google Analytics;
- Experience in setting technical requirements to the development department for installing datalayer or other adjustments for analytics;
- Experience with GA API;
- Experience with cookies;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, SQL;
- Experience with Tag Assitant, Dataslayer and CSS Selector Test;
- Experience with App Analytics (Firebase, Appsflyer);
- English-Intermediate level;
- Practical experience with Python, Jupyter Notebook (optional).
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Attention to details;
- Good communication and analytical skills.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Medical support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).*
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;*
- OKR-based bonus system;*
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;*
- Corporate English lessons;*
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.