Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Mentor different teams of web analysts: development of the competencies of the team members, implementing performance review and setting the OKR’s;
- Organize collaboration process between different analytical and development teams;
- Synchronization of knowledge, plans, and goals of holding the analytical team and regional analytic teams;
- Formulate and plan strategic tasks, measuring performance;
- Participate in the development of analytical tracking system in the company, knowledge accumulating;
- Consult the team on the available analytical products and tools;
- Development of data models, participation in data interpretation and data problems investigation;
- Synchronization of product and marketing analytics;
- Produce ideas for improving system and teams performance metrics.
Essential professional experience:
- Experience in Team Lead position — 1+ year;
- Experience in web-analyst position — 3+ years;
- Broad experience with Google Analytical tools (GTM, UA, GA4, GA360);
- Experience with app analytics Firebase, Appsflyer;
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- Good understanding and hands-on experience of implementing A/B tests via Google Optimize, Firebase;
- JIRA, Confluence;
- Excellent skills in identifying the nature of issues and problems;
- Strong communication skills.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Knowledge of Python;
- Basic experience with Gitlab;
- Basic understanding of ETL, ELT processes, Airflow;
- Experience with Google BigQuery databases, AWS Redshift;
- Experience with BI tools like Tableau, Superset;
- Experience with Cloudflare systems;
- Experience work with CRM Systems.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.