Parimatch Tech evolves to Great Tech.
GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
Parimatch Tech is an award-winning employer, who develops technology and marketing solutions for the Gaming and Entertainment industry. Parimatch Tech runs educational and entertainment projects internally, implementing innovative approaches to creating a comfortable working environment. If our values resonate with yours and you’d like to join the awarded No1 company in the Cyprus’ Best Workplaces™ 2022 and one of the “Europe’s Best Workplaces ™ 2021”, we are looking for a Web QA Analyst for our offices based in Nicosia.
- Build and maintaining the company’s test automation framework and tools
- Identify, record, track, document thoroughly and critically all bugs, defects and suggested improvements
- Testing and monitoring the whole functionality of the website
- Design automated tests to validate the functionality of web and mobile applications
- Prepare test environments and all necessary procedures and/or infrastructure to develop and execute automated tests
- Monitor websites, banners, social media pages etc. for quality assurance of the marketing and product tracking procedures
- Assist the product and marketing teams with ad-hoc daily task and implement the proposed solutions
- Communicate insights and providing solutions
- Conduct and analyze front-end A / B tests
- Ensure the quality of a product including reliability, usability and performance
- Increase the overall testing capability of the whole business
- Carry out any further duties assigned by their line manager
- BSc Computer Engineering or Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in Quality Assurance and test automations
- Knowledge of best practices of QA methodology
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, SQL
- Excellent knowledge of GTM and Google Analytics
- Experience with App Analytics (Firebase, Appsflyer)
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple priorities
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Patient, proactive, responsible, and reliable
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
Package Offered by Parimatch Tech:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Yearly Salary Increases twice per year
- Bonus twice per year
- Yearly Training Budget
- Unique opportunity for career and self-development
- 21 days annual leave
- Medical insurance from the first day
- Complimentary lunch
- Monthly Corporate Events
- Yearly Family Events
- Exclusive Discount Scheme
- ACCA compensation
- CySec compensation
- Benefits Cafeteria – Yearly budget is available to be utilised on multiple services
- PM Tech Talent Academy – Assistance in job career counselling for partners
- Discounted Kindergarten Fees
- Flexible Working Hours
Parimatch Tech is an equal opportunities employer.